There are others. These were suggested by readers of The Guardian.
- Passau, Germany, to Vienna, Austria.
- The pilgrim route from Canterbury to Rome.
- The River Loire, France.
- The Romantic Road, southern Germany.
- From Rotterdam, take the Eurovelo 2cycle trail, also called the Capitals Route, across the Netherlands and Germany to Berlin, then on to Moscow if you wish.
- Gospić to Karlobag, along the Croatian seaside.
- The Amalfi coast, in Italy.
- Milan to Sanremo, 200 km leg of the The Giro d’Italia.
- From Dieppe to Paris in the French countryside.
- Baie de Somme, Picardie, France.
More at The Guardian