Cars are one of the most expensive purchases people make. So it’s important they get value for their hard earned dollar.
Consumer Reports helps people select safe, reliable and satisfying cars and trucks. After all the testing and surveying of their members, here are their 10 best nameplates for 2018.
2018 Top Picks
- Compact Car: Toyota Corolla
- Compact Green Car: Chevrolet Bolt
- Luxury Compact Car: Audi A4
- Midsized Car: Toyota Camry
- Large Car: Chevrolet Impala
- Minivan: Toyota Sienna
- Compact SUV: Subaru Forester
- Luxury Compact SUV: BMW X3
- Midsized SUV: Toyota Highlander
- Full-Sized Pickup Truck: Ford F-150
And here is Consumer Report’s lowest rated cars and trucks for 2018:
2018 Lowest Rated Cars
- Small SUV: Jeep Compass
- Midsize SUV: Jeep Wrangler
- Luxury Large SUV: Cadillac Escalade
- Luxury Compact Car: Lexus IS300
- Compact Pickup: Toyota Tacoma
- Compact Car: Fiat 500L
- Midsize Car: Nissan Altima
If you want to sit through the hour-long announcement, you can find it here.